Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Our Story-by Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!

Leanne here to share with you today, Well its a New Year with new projects to share using Memory Maze products.

Our Story

Today I'm sharing a layout using some of the new Memory Maze design products, I created a background using some Dylusion paints, along with some stamping and layering. I primed my chipboard with gesso, then watered down my dylusion paints to colour my chipboard pieces. My photo is of my family, we had a family photo shoot late last year in the Botanical Gardens.

Double heart frame with feathers, I painted main frame white then used watered down Dylusion paints on my feathers, I added detail to the feathers with a fine sharpie marker, then added some art ingredient beads for decoration.






Our Story Title I painted white then used the same technique for the feathers then added some gelato's to deepen the colours.




etc...

Memory Maze supplies used



Thanks for stopping by the blog today, till next time
Happy Crafting!
Memory Maze Design Team Member 2018
Leanne Nankervis



No comments:

Post a Comment