Monday, October 9, 2017

Friday 13th by Leanne Nankervis



Hi Everyone!
Leanne back to share another project with you today, using Memory Maze Chipboard products.

Friday the 13th

Can you believe we are into October already, I thought I would start off with a Halloween layout, the photo is of my daughter Holly dressed up as a black cat from a couple of years ago.

 
   My Memory Maze chipboard pieces I used was a Friday the 13th Title,which I used and embossing folder with my Title, I then painted it black and dry brushed the edges in white gesso.
 
 
I also used some frames around my photo which I inked and rubbed a white gelato to soften and a orange gelato.
 
 
 
 
The Barb Wire I painted with Black Distress paint and used and orange Gelato.

 

Memory Maze supplies used:



Thanks for stopping By the blog today!
For all your Memory Maze Products go to www.memorymaze.com.au
 
Leanne Nankervis

Leanne Nankervis Design Team Member 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment