Monday, August 28, 2017

Mini Butterfly canvas with Tania

Hi everyone! It's my turn to share a project with you today, using some more awesome Chipboard bits from Memory Maze!!!
I've made a mini canvas for you this time, and it features an absolutely, fabulous, and large butterfly!!!



I gave my canvas a mixed media background, by using some spray inks, Distress Oxide inks and  stamping. Then to add some more layers, I did some stenciling and  texture paste. Washi tape added another layer, and then to build up interest under the butterfly, I added some lace and coloured hessian.

The gorgeous chipboard butterfly, was first painted in gold, clear embossed and had black ink added to the edges. I felt it needed something more, so down the middle, I added some gel medium and tiny, pink, micro beads. To make sure they set, I then added some Dimensional Magic on the top!!!


I finished off with some Tim Holtz quote stickers, and felt that was enough. Hope I've inspired you to use some of these awesome larger Chipboard elements on a project!!!
See you next time!
Tania
Memory Maze Design Team 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment