Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Superstar-by Leanne Nankervis

Hi Everyone!
Leanne here to share another project with you today, using Memory Maze Chipboard Products.

Superstar Layout

Today I am sharing a layout I created of my daughter Holly, It was superhero dress up day at school. She decided to go dressed as Wonder Woman, I created the background using dylusion paints. I stencilled over the background with versamark ink, then I used cosmic shimmer guilding flakes in gold and silver. I then used the Memory Maze star stencil with some whipped spackle for my background building the layers.

 
For my title I used the Memory Maze Superstar, I painted it in acrylic paint red and blue, I then used glossy accents over the title to give it a nice shiny look.The stars I used Cosmic shimmer guilding flakes to give the beautiful gold look.
 
 
The rest of the layout I used pink payslie sticker stars with gold cardstock behind them.
 
 

Memory Maze supplies used:

 
Super Star
 
 

Mini Stencils 50 x 100mm stars min buy 5  priced individually

Memory Maze star stencil

Thanks for stopping by the blog today
til next time
Happy crafting!

 
Leanne Nankervis
Memory Maze Design Team 2017





 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment