Thursday, June 8, 2017

Vintage tags by Lynn Good

Hi Everyone, Lynn back again with some tags that I have created with a heritage theme.




I began bu covering the tags with Prima Time Traveller paper.  On one tag I used Tim Holtz Distress Collage - Crazing and the other Vintage.


Whilst they were drying I have covered my chipboard pieces with white gesso


I have then put the tags together laying smaller tags that I prepared in the same way as the larger tags but used Prima Platinum Clear Crackle and sprayed with Distress Mica Spray - Tarnished Brass 






The Swirl chipboard has been embossed using Stampendous Embossing Enamel - Aged Ivory and Aged Copper.  I wasnt overly happy with the copper colour and painted over it with Finnabair Metallique Steampunk Copper paint.


The flowers I have also coloured with the Steampunk Copper paint.  The figures are from the Tim Holtz Paper Dolls collection.


I have used Liquid Pearls, Dark Chocolate and Viva Pearl Pen - Black as final touches around the tags.


In this tag I have used Ranger Fine Embossing Powder - Black to cover the chipboard.  






Thanks for stopping by and I have provided a link to the Memory Maze Chipboard shop for the chipboard pieces that I have used:







Til next time - happy crafting :)


Lynn xx




No comments:

Post a Comment