Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Two Special Projects by Jason

Welcome to my Memory Maze blog today I be sharing with you 1 layout an 1 frame .

LAYOUT


With this amazing frame YOU MAKE ME SMILE I Gesso'd the frame when the frame was dry I used Tim Holtz Distress Gritt Paste.

The leaves an flowers I used Tim Holtz Paint Fresh Lime & Cut Grass.

And the frame I used Tim Holtz paint Squeezed Orange.

The title YOU MAKE ME SMILE I used Colour Blast shimmer Spray Deep Water, when dry I clear Embossed the word for this amazing finish.

When the frame is dry I went around it with Glossy Accents . 



I  used the following memory maze products.



FRAME

With the frame I used chipboard sheets 12' by 12' I cut the back piece to the size I wanted than cut 1' strips to make the frame size I wanted .

I painted the frame with Dina Wakley sky.

the Baby name Hamish and the bib I painted with Tim Holtz Paint Fresh Lime.

An the Baby Rattle I used Tim Holtz Paint  Pure Sunshine .

The baby for his face ,arms, legs I used Cermacoat AC flesh paint , for his nappy I used Tim Holtz Pure Sunshine  an Tim Holtz Funky Fuchsia.



I used the following memory maze Products






Thank you for checking out my memory maze post
Jason Anesbury 2016 Memory Maze team member. 

4 comments:

  1. Great projects again Jason!! I love the colouring techniques! Thanks for sharing, It's getting me into a crafty mood.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts Jason absolutely love your painted baby!

    ReplyDelete