Tuesday, August 30, 2016

ELI BIRTHDAY CANVAS - By Jason Anesbury

Welcome to my Memory Maze blog today I be sharing with you Birthday canvas

ELI BIRTHDAY CANVAS

I started of by using Gesso all over the canvas , when the canvas was dry I chose this amazing Stencil by Memory Maze Called Arrows All Messed up Positive  Template . I put the stencil randomly over the canvas an I used Tim Holtz Distress Grit Paste.
When dried I sprayed randomly with Dylusion spray Squeezed Orange  & fresh Lime
an Kaiser craft mist yellow also colour blast Deep water.

With Elis Birthday Sign I painted them with Dylusion Candied Apples  an when dry I used Dusty Attic Glass Varnish for this amazing finish .

For the fount Dozer  (awesome chipboard ) I used Dina Wakley Nite paint For the tyres an I used Dylusion paint pure sunshine an Slate Grey for the body of the dozer , when dried I went over it with crystal effects.

The Tractor (wow) I used Dina Wakley  nite paint for the tyres , an the body I used Dylusion Pure sunshine an slate grey for the body when dried I used crystal effects for the finish.  


I used the following Memory Maze products










Thank you for checking out my memory maze post
Jason Anesbury 2016 Memory Maze team member. 

1 comment: