Friday, July 22, 2016

'Fierce' Art Journal page by Elisa Ablett

Hi Everyone, 

Welcome to my first official blog post on behalf of Memory Maze!!

I am super excited to be on this Design Team and i am looking forward to showcasing the amazing Australian made products from Memory Maze.

As soon as i saw this gorgeous Lion Stencil i knew i wanted to complete an Art Journal page. 

I have alway loved this quote from Shakespeare and i wanted to create a tribal inspired 'fierce' page.



 To start, I used gorgeous Dylusions paints to create a very vibrant background, i used an old credit card to spread the paint around my page.

Then i used a Stampendous texture stamp to create some added depth and then used Colour Blast Dusty Charcoal Paste over the Lion Stencil in the middle of my page.

I then used Black Versamark ink to cover my selected Chipboard pieces from Memory Maze and used a white Uniball gel pen to add my title and white accents.

I also added some Acrylic Ink from Daler Rowney to add extra colour to my page around the Lion's head.

Here are some close up's of the page.







Here are the amazing Australian made Memory Maze products i used to complete this project and they can be found at



Remember When Vintage  100 x 150 sold in 3's

Remember When 
Frames and Overlays

Border Hook 3  flourish BULK  3 pack of 100 119mm x 23mm

Border Hook 3 
Bulk and Single Flourishes Corner

and

Lion Stencil



Thanks for visiting, see you again soon..

Make sure you leave some love 

Elisa Ablett xx




3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning will definitely have to have this stencil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazeballs girlfriend. I love it

    ReplyDelete