Saturday, March 12, 2016

Jason's Design Team Share

Welcome to my Memory Maze blog today I will be sharing with you 3 Cards

Card 1

With this amazing saying I Love U To The And Back.
I used Dina Wakley paints Lime, Tangerine, Lemon an Ruby.
When the paint dried on the  moon I went over the moon with glitter glue.
with the heart I glued red sequins onto the heart

                                                                 
                                                         I used the following memory maze products
                                                          
                                                            I love u to the moon and back

Card2

With the man an lady I painted them with Crema coat  colour Ac Flesh.
then for the lady I used Dina Wakley Paint Yellow an with the man I used Dina Wakley paint Night for the pants and Sky for the shirt , when dried I used Glitter glue for the lady dress and on the man's shirt.
For this amazing title U Make My Heart Beat Faster I used Dina Wakley paints Lemon , Lime , Sky, Tangerine and Ruby .
when the paint dried I used red sequins on the heart.


I used the following memory maze products


 
Card 3

For this card I used this amazing template dots and stuff poly template, to get this effect I went over the template with Jo Sonja's texture paste, then I used Memory Maze chipboard sheet with Sizzix Original's Hearts & brackets and put it through the big shot.
I painted the hearts with Tim Holtz Distressed Paint Candied Apple , when dried I went over the hearts with crystal affects .
With the brackets I used Dina Wakley paint Tangerine when dried I went over with it with glitter glue.
For the saying one of  a kind I used Dina Wakley night than I embossed it with Stamping Up Emboss powder Ice for this amazing affect.


I used the following Memory Maze products





thank you for stopping by an looking at my Memory Maze post
Jason Anesbury Memory Maze 2016

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are awesome Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great techniques on the chippies make this cards really pop!!! I'm sure whom ever receives them will be stoked!!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this Jason what a statement

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving this Jason what a statement

    ReplyDelete