Sunday, December 6, 2015

Christmas Cards by Jason

Welcome to my Memory Maze blog today I be sharing with you 3 Christmas cards. 

Card 1 
All the Circles I use different size Stampin up Punches with the Amazing 12 x 12 Chipboard sheets from Memory Maze then I covered them with different Christmas Pattern papers .
With the Merry Christmas Sign I used Tim Holtz Peeled Paint when dried then I went over the Merry Christmas sign with glitter glue for this Amazing Affect
With This Amazing  Reindeer I used Tim Holtz Vintage Photo an with the Antler's I wipe some off the ink then went over with the Antlers with Glitter glue an with the Body I went over it with Crystal Affects.


Card  2

With my second card I used this amazing 3D Sheet from Memory Maze I cut around the outside of the 3D sheet then I cut the inside out.
Then I found nice Christmas paper for the middle .
With the Merry Christmas sign I used Tim Holtz  Wilted Violet Ink pad when dry I went over it with 
glitter glue for this Amazing Affect 

With the Holly I used Stampin up Crystal affects an Glitter Glue
With the Poinsettia flowers I went over the flower veins in Glitter Glue
With the Doves I went over them with Crystal Affects an Glitter Glue.
With the Christmas bauble I used Crystal Affects an Glitter Glue.


Card 3
I Used Memory Maze  amazing 3D Sheet
I cut All around the out side of the 3D sheet an around the inside of the 4 Windows.
I layered the holly using 3D Foam tape I used Stampin up. Crystal Affect an Glitter glue for the veins.
For the cat an Christmas tree I layered them with 3D foam tape an went over the with Stampin up Crystal affects an glitter glue 
With the candy cane an bow I used glitter glue .
With the Stars I layered them with 3D tape an used glitter glue.
With the cat in the stocking I layered them with 3D tape an use glitter glue.


Thank you for checking out my memory maze post
Jason Anesbury 2015 Memory Maze team member. 

2 comments:

  1. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, da,da,da,dada, I love Christmas Jason, love your designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh loving these cards Jason! Perfect for the Christmas Spirit! They are all so different and truly great techinques and textures... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete