Monday, November 2, 2015

'TODAY' WITH 'LOVE' BY DESIGN TEAM MEMBER LIZ HOCKING

Good Morning Bloggers, I trust this Post finds you all well and busy creating.
I am sharing a couple of layouts for you that I have just loved designing for you.

'TODAY'


I was inspired by some new patterned paper that has just been released, which looked like some that I had in my stash.  So I started with some 'Gesso' and bubble wrap and had a bit of fun with the background.


Now the fun started with some beautiful Memory Maze chipboards, firstly a corner flourish

 and then  some 'tribal' boarders.  A coat of 'Gesso' once again

 and then some Glimmmer mists, which resulted in this wonderful effect.


 I just love working with 'Memory Maze' chippies as they are so versatile and can be cut to fit in with any 'layout' or 'off the page' item you are working on.

Once the chipboards were down, the rest of the layout just fell into place and here it is.


Memory Maze products.

 

 LOVE

For my next work, I did make create another layout.   I once again cut the flourish chipboard to suit.  A simple inking on the raw chipboard

and this was the effect I was looking for.  Then putting it together with some lovely Bo Bunny patt. paper, die cut flowers and flourish and butterflies and there you have it.


Memory Maze Product


 
Well I hope you have inspired and don't forget to check out more Memory Maze goodies right HERE.
Until next time.......Happy Scrapping.......Liz


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layouts... Both with a lovely soft, yet vibrant feel... Thanks for sharing... :)

    ReplyDelete