Wednesday, August 26, 2015

A little beachy thank you with Thandar


Hello Everybody,
Summer is almost over here in the United States. Yet, I am not done with scrapping my summer pictures 

My beach Layout 

I would like to scrap a picture of a sail boat that we saw on the beach, using seashells that were picked up from the same beach. Intricate Wrought Iron Flourishes are perfect to accent the photos and bring out the details in there. Here is what my layout looks like.





Memory Maze supplies used:



Quick and Easy "Thank You" Card 

I have recycled a thank you card and decorated with some chippies and flowers from my stash. Love the way it turned out! 




Memory Maze supplies used:





Thanks for visiting


Memory Maze Design Team 2015

1 comment:

  1. Stunning. Stunning, stunning layout!! And great use of stash for the card.. :)

    ReplyDelete