Friday, June 5, 2015

Sally here with my post, releasing a new stencil range .

Sally here with my post, releasing a new stencil range.



We have called these PLATELETS, and they are aimed at those that do not wish to use dies, and die cutters. There will be a range of all card sizes, up to scrapbook page sizes, in lots of shapes.
These will be available in stencil plastic,chipboard and coloured Hampton Board.

Today I am focusing on a chipboard version  8x8  inches or 200 x 200 mm.

****

Use them for journals just for  drawing shapes of spray with your favorite inks for an amazing effect.

*******

I have coloured the edges of these with a variety of stamp pads. I melded chalk and cream ink pads  for a delicious effect.
I then used the stencil to cut a center piece in a co-coordinating paper. 

These then leave themselves open for the most amazing embellishment opportunities. The two I am 
showing in this post are both displayed on stands, you could also use them as a feature on a scrapbook page or a  top on a box or container or canvas.






 I have used butterflies from the paper as a feature to  embellish this platelet.
I have also used our bling butterfly as a feature along with some maxi bling.
A little pearl beading and ribbon just makes the piece.

Memory Maze products used:





Swirl 6a Flourish




















There are other Platelets listed here.

  Thanks for taking the time to  check out my post.

Sally McIntyre
Memory Maze Design Team 2015 





1 comment:

  1. These stencils have some serious FUN written all over them! Thank you for creating such fabulous ideas! Can't wait to get my hands on some and get crafty.. :)

    ReplyDelete