Monday, March 9, 2015

Just B You

Just B You Title

I have used three different techniques on this piece of chipboard.
  1. JUST has been inked, then I have added glossy accents which has been dried with the heat gun to give it a distressed effect.
  2. B has been painted, then I have again added glossy accents which has been dried with the heat gun and I have added some clear bling.
  3. YOU has been covered with Washi Tape.
Just B You layout


Memory Maze Chipboard used:

Just B You
Butterfly Plate

Corners Geo Pkt 10

Male Birthday Card

Chipboard has been sprayed with Silver Colour Shine.



Memory Maze Chipboard used:

Tools



2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the title.. So clever to use all these techniques with one piece...
    Great masculine card too!
    Thanks for sharing, Toni.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tools on the male birthday card. It's so hard to create something for a male sometimes. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete