Friday, February 13, 2015

A Little Bit Country

Mel here again with my second post for today.
This time I have a double layout to share with you. I live in the Country and love everything Country so these Chipboard pieces were perfect for me to work with. Unfortunately I didn't have any printed photos to go on my layout but I am sure I will have some printed off at a later date and will have the perfect layout for them to go on.

For my Chipboard fence I covered it in Walnut Ink Crystals. I then added some water using a paint brush to activate the crystals. This makes them dissolve and cover the chipboard. Once it was dry I added some gold and silver ink to give it that rusty look.
 I cut the Chipboard piece in half so I could use some of it on the top as well as the bottom of the layout.
 I used a Memory Maze flower template and some Distress Embossing Powder to give a textured background.
 I just love this Memory Maze Cowboy and Son. I covered the piece with some Brushed Pewter Distress paint and then inked the edge with the trusty Pinecone ink. (who doesn't have this in their stash!!!!!)
I am loving the end result of this layout and the Teresa Collins Life Emporium paper collection went perfect with the colours and the feel of the layout.

My Country layout wouldn't be complete without some Memory Maze Chipboard barbed wire. I just covered this with some pinecone ink and left it at that.

Memory Maze Chipboard flower stencil RED4.
Memory Maze Chipboard Fence and Barbed Wire L0192.
Memory Maze Chipboard Barbed Wire S0898.
Memory Maze Chipboard Cowboy and Son S0473.

Thanks for looking.
Mel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment