Monday, September 29, 2014

Well who almost forgot to post their September Blog pieces ??



I have just has the most fun,working with the newest 12 x 12 in the range. Lots of circles, flags and flowers. I have only used around half on this layout, the other half to come later.Someone here turned two, and what an excuse for a party.




 
Called Magic Moment Circles, I have used every piece in the two pages I have completed. I have even covered the circles with flags and flowers after removing them. Nothing wasted.
I have covered each piece with suitable papers, inking the edges to give the effect of depth.










Each of the circles have been covered and the inside circles I allowed a little extra paper on the outside to allow for it to be inserted under the circle that sits over the top




I covered the flags and inked the flowers using brads for centre effects.
Lots of Jute and some buttons,cut out flowers and leaves, finish this page off beautifully.
Can not wait to meet this little sweetie only weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment