Saturday, March 1, 2014

Tracey Campbell's March Reveal

This month we have a terrifically super theme to share with you......Circuses, Rides, Carnivals, Parties or Shows! What could be more fun? When I think of Circuses I always think of big bold colours so my layout this month reflect this, with lots of orange, yellow, pink and a dash of purple at the end.

When we grow up lets join the Circus

Bronte and Paige's School holiday care had a Circus Fun Theme Day and all the kids got dressed up. I had a rainbow acrobat and a little lion. Such cuties.

I wanted a bright textured look for the fancy boarder so I covered the chipboard with texture paste and then while it was still wet sprayed it with neon mist. I really like how it turned out.
I painted the word Circus with a contrasting colour so that it would pop out from the title.
Memory Maze Product Used:
When We Grow Up Lets Join The Circus Title: Product ID Number : New product ask Sally about it when placing an order.
Fancy Boarder: Product ID Number: L0093
Fancy Boarder    Sold in 3\'s

********************************

Life is a Beautiful Ride

 There are so many beautiful chipboard pieces in the Memory Maze store that is sure to suit any photo or theme you may want to enhance. I have used three lovely chipboard pieces and a gorgeous poly template for this layout of Paige and Bronte having a ride on the fairy-tale horse at Dreamworld in Thailand.
Here I have painted the chipboard white with some gesso and then simply glued on some micro beads in the pink colour. Such a simple technique that adds a lot of texture.
Here you can see a close up of the hot-air balloon poly template that I have sponged some white paint through and sprinkled micro beads on whilst still wet.
For the title I used some corresponding water colours that I simple mixed together to enhance the colour scheme of the layout. Tucked underneath the title is another chipboard embellishment that I have painted white and glued on some micro beads. The final touch were some of the delicately beautiful Memory Maze flowers.

Memory Maze Product Used:
Life is a Beautiful Ride Title: Product ID : life as
life is a beautiful ride  128 x 75  min buy 3
 
Butterfly Corner: Product ID : S0594
Butterfly Corner Small
 
Swirl 5: Product ID : L0069
Swirl 5
 
Hot Air Balloon Poly Template
hot air balloons  poly template 8x8 sold in 3\'s
 
Mixed Colours Mulberry Paper Gardenia Flowers Product ID : SAA-141
 
 Pink Mulberry Paper Rose Buds Product ID : SAA - 289
SAA-289  PINK MULBERRY PAPER ROSEBUDS pk 50
 
********************************

Big Sister

And here is my dash of purple....I did this layout for the White with One Blog Challenge this month, so it not a completely new layout to share but one that I love.
I have used a wonderful frame as a background pieces that I painted white and then hit it with some purple Kindy Glitz...oh how I love glitter and sparkle.
For the title piece I simply used some water paint on the word "BIG" and then painted the word "Sister" with some white and purple paint which when dry I coated with white Kindy Glitz. I love how the Memory Maze titles are large enough to work with so that you can customize each word to get a completely individual look.
 
 
Big Sister Product ID : S0230
Big Sister
Frame Product ID :
 
********************************
Thanks for stopping by, I hope I have inspired you to scrap those bright and bold photos that you
may have.
Hugs
Tracey
 



1 comment: