Thursday, December 12, 2013

Amanda Lawrence - December Part 1

Hi all! I'm back for December to share some more festive projects using Memory Maze chipboard. For my first post this month I have a layout and a card to show you all.

With your nose so bright


Last year the kids were given blinking light up reindeer noses as gifts from Santa when they went to see him at the shopping centre for a photo. I was lucky enough to snap this photo at the exact moment the light blinked on! I framed the photo with one of the nested inverted corner squares.


I've used some of the chevron chipboard covered in patterned paper to hold part of my title, the word 'bright' from the word sheet. The word is coloured with Tim Holtz distress paint. 


I've also used a star from the 12x12 sheet and covered it in the same patterned paper. On top of this I have used a reindeer which is coloured with distress paint and gesso. I've finished him off by adding a red rhinestone and a tiny gold bow. 


I also scattered a few extra stars around. These were also coloured with the distress paint.

Memory Maze products used:


................................................................................

Merry Christmas Card


I made this simple yet elegant Christmas card using some of the 3D stackums. There is such a huge range available and they make cardmaking a breeze! 

I simply cut out and layered the shapes together before mounting them on some patterned paper. I added this to my card front, a simple bow and it was nearly done.


I finished off with some clear rock candy and some gold kindy glitz. You can see the layering in this close up and also how I have slightly curled and shaped the petals.

Memory Maze products used:


................................................................................

I hope that gives you a little inspiration for your festive projects!
See you again at the end of the month

Amanda xx


3 comments:

  1. both projects are absolutely stunning!! the gold paint on the chipboard looks fantastic and I love the dimension to the card. Beautiful Amanda!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is your layout? Beautiful card Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have really excelled yourself these are beautiful

    ReplyDelete