Sunday, October 6, 2013

Daydream Garden

Last month I was away and missed my DT post for Memory Maze so this month I though I would try and fit as much chipboard as I could into one project.

"Daydream"


This photo was taken by one of my girls out the front of Sallys house (owner of Memory Maze) this canvas is 8x8.


Memory Maze Memory Maze Tree with swirls S0021 has been painted with Gelatos. 


Memory Maze Picket Fence, only a third of it was used, using gelatos again but this time in white and grey. Teamed up with some Memory Maze flowers and vines.


Memory Maze Daydream also coloured with gelatos and a couple of vines.


A little bumble bee from Memory Maze. 



Memory Maze Park Bench.


A tiny little Memory Maze flower added to her hands.

4 comments:

  1. Love all the chipboard & flowers tucked in together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this Miss Immy looks so angelic

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Linda! Lots of little details to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG all the little details... stunning.

    ReplyDelete