Friday, September 6, 2013

The possibilties are endless......

Hello everyone,  Donna here and its my time to share with you.  I thought I would do something a bit different this time and show you how you can use Memory Maze Chipboard as a stamp!  lots of fun and a great idea for doing something a little different.

Chipboard Stamp Tutorial



You will  need:
Chipboard pieces
Double sided sticky sheet
Double sided tape
Stamp block
VersaMark Stamp Pad
or other ink
scissors
and I have used embossing powders to (optional)




Select piece of chipboard you want to use and cut a piece of double sided stick sheet a little larger that the chipboard


Take off the backing


and apply to stamp block


take off the other backing


and place chipboard onto the sticky sheet, press hard to keep in place


and there you have your stamp :-)


If you do not have sticky back paper you can used double sided tape instead


pop a couple of strips down the center and pop chipboard piece on top.


Perfect, another stamp.  Its that simple!


Which my new tape I have inked it up with VersaMark, so I can emboss,  you can use normal ink.  Just remember that the chipboard is absorbent so you want to work fast and add plenty of ink if you are using normal ink.


Once inked up, press stamp down


I have applied a glitter embossing powder


End result.  I knew I was going to be cutting this out so I did not worry about lose bits of embossing powder around the outer edges.  If you do not want the lose bits before you stamp your image swipe a antistatic pad across your paper :-)

After I cut my image out I coloured it with distress inks


Finished embellishment, all ready for your next project.



memory Maze chip Board used for this tutorial :

Lily

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Skull Card

Here is a project using the tutorial above,  hope you enjoy and look forward to seeing your projects.



Card showing chipboard stamp


Close up of skulls,  I have embossed these skulls, used WOW foil and H2O paints for the detail


Memory Maze Chipboard used for this project :
Bulb/skull

Well that's All I have to share today,  hope you enjoyed and would love to see any projects made inspired by this tutorial,  just leave a link in the comments and I will come visit you.

Happy Scrappin everyone xox Donna


 








2 comments:

  1. amazing idea Donna both projects look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea using the chipboard as a stamp as well as an embellishment piece. I will definately give this a go.

    ReplyDelete