Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tracey Campbell's June Reveal

Boy oh boy - we are already into the sixth month of the year. How it has sped through so fast? Time to start thinking about Taxes and perhaps getting an early layby on for Christmas??
I have four very different layouts to share with you this month, I am kind of an eclectic scrapper and my layouts always seem to have a mind of their own. So they all look so very different....but they do have one thing in common!!! They all have wonderfully delightful Memory Maze Chipboard on them.  

Happy

I really like how delicate this layout turned out and I love the soft colours and the effect that the chipboard took.
I applied a light layer of Faber Castell Gelatos to the Memory Maze Chipboard and then I lightly diluted it with a brush and water. For the title happy I applied the Gelatos in a very hap-hazard way as I didn't want to colour all of the word.
Using the three different Gelatos on the Memory Maze Chipboard I coloured the butterfly and the globe and then brushed over with water once again to get this lovely rainbow effect on the wings.
 
Memory Maze Products Used
Heart Frame Product ID Z000L
I used the pop outed centres from the heart frame

Word - Happy Product ID C0215

 Butterfly Bulb Product ID S0778
 Geo Corner Product ID C0150
 
 
**********************************

Just Horse'n Around

I love the flexibility of Memory Maze Chipboard, it is such a great quality product that you can use all sorts of medias on it or even cut pieces off to change the shape. I'll explain what I mean under the detailed photos.
On the Funky Banner I adhered different patterned papers and sanded them back a bit - I then outlined with a black marker to finish them off. I only wanted one bird on the banner so I used my craft knife to take the others off. I then used them as extra embellishments at the top right hand corner of the pink paper.
The quality and design of the cardboard is so great that you can not even tell that it has had pieces taken off. This horse used to be a Unicorn - it was a simple matter of snipping off the horn and inking....and tatda.... a horse.
 
Memory Maze Product Used
Unicorn Product ID S0103
Funky Boarder with Birds - too new to store to have a code, just ask for this one similar but with birds L0260
*******************************************

 Natural Beauty

Memory Maze Chipboard, flowers and bling all go together so nicely.
Add some Glimmer Mist, a paper banner, flowers and bling and this fence is complete.
 These Dimensional Butterflies are my new favourite product - I am in love with how you can create a butterfly in many colours and layers to suit any layout or to match any colour scheme. For this one I used three four different Gelato colours - pink for the flat bottom layer, brown and yellow for the detailed top layer and green for the popped out circles, which I adhered to the butterfly to make the body. Such a fun chipboard to work with.....look out for this one being used in more of my layout reveals next month.
Not much to do to the Arch to get it to look great - a light coat of Glimmer Mist and it is done.
Memory Maze Products Used
Window Arched - no product code.
 Boarder Hook Product ID S00148
Butterfly Dimensional 3 Layers Product ID S0701
Wrought Iron Fence Set Product ID L0166
****************************************

Wave Jumper

OMG - Rude chipboard!!!! Yeap that is right I have left my Memory Maze chipboard naked for this layout. The sea shell are so finely detailed that they look divine raw. See for yourself in the detailed photos below. 
 See the fine lines - no need to dress these babies up.
No better way to finish off a beach layout than with some stunning sea shells.
 
Memory Maze Products Used
Snorkelling Set S0065

 
Thank you everyone for popping in and seeing what I have been up to this month, I do so enjoy sharing my latest creations with you. See you next month.
Hugs
Tracey











5 comments:

  1. My goodness you've been a busy girl.
    I like your "Horsin' around" one best I think. Great idea to amputate the unicorn horn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow totally stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work Tracey..love them all,so much to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pages! You can tell by looking at them that you love scrapbooking :) Love all the details and especially how much chippie you put on the pages without completely overpowering everything else, perfect compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love the splurging with chipboards here - chipboards adds so much depth and interest to the projects. Fabolous creations and mix of tecniques!

    ReplyDelete