Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hello...Hello....

Well we are half way through the year...where has the time gone????
I know this term at school has been acceptionally busy and with work and sport for kids...I will be in need of the school holidays...LOL!!!
So todays shares for you:

Little Girl

This layout was created for a sketch challenge at Sketches with a Twist. This photo was taken of my niece. I just had to capture the look that she always gives when looking at you.


[S0768]
[S0774]


a close up:


Its the Little Things


[S0529]

Leaving the chipboard raw I found it shows up a lot of the small detail a lot better.



Love This


This layout was created for the challenge Bird is the Word. I have used the chipboard as a mask on my layout.


[Z0006]

Climb

This layout I created for the 1st June sketch at STUCK.


[S0710]

and a close up:


Hello

This layout was created for the 15th June sketch at STUCK


[S0613]

Sweetness

This layout was created for the sketch at Anna's Craftcupboard for the month of June.


[S0786]
[Z0044]
[Z0001]


and some close ups:


Well I hope I have your mind ticking over and you are reading to create with Memory Maze Chipboard. As you can see I have used used it as a mask or directly on my page, raw or painted. It is very versatile.

thanks for stopping by....

6 comments:

  1. Hello to you also Kylie, love your work and these are fantastic.
    I admire your doodling and masking

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have been very busy!! they all look great :) well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work Kylie I love how you add so many details to your pages but they never look crowed love the doodling well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness you've been busy! They all look super. Such a cute first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work, loving all the different techniques you're playing with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these look great...so full of colour and movement.

    ReplyDelete